|Birthname||Halphen, Eric Rene-Jacques Yves|
|born on||5 October 1959 at 20:45 (= 8:45 PM )|
|Place||Clichy, France, 48n54, 2e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°49' 26°51 Asc. 11°41'|
French prosecuting attorney, the Examining Magistrate.
In the Halphen-Schuller-Marechal case, he had to resign due to wire-tapping. Halphen married Helene Marechal on 7 July 1984. They later divorced, 23 October 1995, after he had been implicated in the illegal dealings with the case involving her father.
As a judge, he had made many big-league political people tremble when they came before his court when he wielded out justice, and many were critical of his heavy hand.
- spouse relationship with Halphen, Helene (born 31 December 1958)
Didier Geslain archive, 'police justice' pdf file, p. 34.
Same data: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Resigned due to wire-tapping)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Illegal dealings with court case)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Prosecuting)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Judge)