|Birthname||David Michael Benjamin Hallyday Smet|
|born on||14 August 1966 at 21:40 (= 9:40 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°36' 28°40 Asc. 10°54'|
French singer and noted family, the son of French rock star Johnny Hallyday. Since 1985 when his first single release, "Tonight," grabbed the attention of the music industry, he has stayed true to his goal of making music which is uniquely his own. The 1999 release of his album, "Un Paradis Un Enfer," thrilled his loyal French fans and proved that this trendsetter carved his own niche in the music world.
Born in Paris to famous singers, Johnny Hallyday and Sylvie Vartan, he was raised in the U.S. Music education was a major component of his early life, and he composed his first song at age seven. Experimental by nature, Hallyday was always willing to try new things, both in his music and other areas of his life. An admitted thrill seeker, he began racing cars in his late teens, and at one point even thought about racing professionally.
Breaking into the music business was difficult. Public expectations of what Johnny Hallyday’s son should be like didn’t always fit this talented young man. He summed up the roots of his musical style by saying, "I do not know really what influences me; I listen to so many different things." His creative songwriting ability, which lends itself to many different types of music such as pop, variety and rock ’n’ roll, combined with his talented vocalizations helped launch his successful solo career in the late ’80s. In the mid-1990s, his skill as a drummer was also spotlighted during collaborations with two rock groups, "Blind Fish" and "Novacaine."
On 9/15/1989 he married top model Estelle Lefébure, and their daughter Ilona was born on 5/17/1995.
- parent->child relationship with Hallyday, Ilona (born 17 May 1995)
- child->parent relationship with Hallyday, Johnny (born 15 June 1943)
- child->parent relationship with Vartan, Sylvie (born 15 August 1944)
- spouse relationship with Lefébure, Estelle (born 11 May 1966)
- spouse relationship with Pastor, Alexandra (born 10 March 1976)
- other kin relationship with Vartan, Georges (born 28 August 1912)
- has other family relationship with Smet, Léon (born 3 May 1908)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 ("Tonight")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 May 1990 (Birth of daughter Ilona)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 ("Un Paradis Un Enfer")
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 21, July-August 1995
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad and mom)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Model Estelle Lefébure)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Blind Fish and Novacaine)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.