|Birthname||Hallier, Jean-Edern Henri Auguste|
|born on||1 March 1936 at 18:05 (= 6:05 PM )|
|Place||St.Germain, France, 48n54, 2e05|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°00' 27°39 Asc. 17°25'|
French writer and talk-show host, a provocative figure on France's intellectual scene for decades. He is the author of several critically and popularly acclaimed novels but was probably best known for his TV talk shows in which he interviewed authors and other intellectuals. He had a flamboyant and provocative personality and did not hesitate on television to throw books he didn't like across the room, tear them up, chew them or drown them in champagne. In the 1960s, he whizzed across the political spectrum, in turn embracing Maoism, socialism and conservatism.
In 1982, Hallier disappeared for nine days then claimed he had been kidnapped by a mysterious rightist group. Many believed he had made up the story. When he was almost blind, he claimed to have recovered his vision during a pilgrimage to Lourdes in October 1996.
Hallier married on 2/01/1967 and divorced 12/01/1975; one daughter. He made a second marriage on 5/25/1977; one son. He also had an illegitimate child, Béatrice Szapiro, who became a known writer. Hallier died of a cerebral hemorrhage while riding his bicycle on 1/12/1997 at 8.30 AM MET^, Deauville, France.
- Crime : Missing Person 1982 (Claimed to have been kidnapped, nine days)
- Health : Miraculous healing October 1996 at 12:00 midnight in Lourdes, France (Claimed miraculous healinge at Lourdes)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Accident 12 January 1997 at 08:30 AM in Deauville, France (Cerebral hemorrhage, age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 37, 1/1997
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Flamboyant)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Cerebral hemorrhage, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Almost blind; claimed miraculous healing 1996)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, one son and two daughters, one daughter illigitamate)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Béatrice Szapiro)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person (Nine days)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)