|Birthname||Deidre Anne Hall|
|born on||31 October 1947 at 03:56 (= 03:56 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°08' 27°17 Asc. 07°44'|
American actress who was one of the most popular actresses in daytime soaps during the '80s, playing Dr. Marlena Evans in "Days of Our Lives." Her twin sister, Andrea, appeared with her for a while on the show.
She began acting to pay for her education as a psychologist, but success in "The Young and the Restless" (1973-1975), convinced her to continue a career in acting. She worked only occasionally in other areas of TV; her few movies included "The Million Dollar Face" and "A Reason to Live." In 1986 she began as a prime-time series co-star in "Our House."
She and her husband, Steve Sohmer, 50, had a baby boy, David, on 23 August 1992 in Los Angeles, carried by Robin, a surrogate mom, as Hall was unable to conceive. Robin carried a second child for them, Tully, born on 19 January 1995.
A gorgeous woman, Hall is always elegant, poised and stylishly dressed.
In early 2005, she filed for divorce.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Days of Our Lives (born 8 November 1965). Notes: Played Dr. Marlena Evans, Samantha Evans, Hattie Adams, 1976-
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Young and the Restless (born 26 March 1973). Notes: Played Barbara Anderson, 1973-1975
- parent->child relationship with Sohmer, David (born 23 August 1992)
- parent->child relationship with Sohmer, Tully (born 19 January 1995)
- Work : New Job 1973 (Actress on "The Young and the Restless")
- Work : New Job 1986 (Co-star on TV series, "Our House")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 August 1992 (First son born through surrogate mom)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 January 1995 (Second son born through surrogate mom)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2005
B.C. in hand from Kathryn Farmer
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Fertility problems (Sterile, two kids by surrogate mother)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several top soaps)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women