Hale, Edward Everett
|born on||3 April 1822 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||LMT m71w04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°07' 08°04 Asc. 19°54'|
American author, historian and Unitarian minister.
He died on 10 June 1909, aged 87, in Roxbury, Boston.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "A New England Boyhood, and Other Bits of Autobiography" by Edward Everett Hale, Sr. (Little, Brown and Company, 1915), p. xviii: "Into such a community it was my good fortune to be born, on the morning of the 3d of April, 1822."
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Unitarian minister)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor