|Birthname||Margaret Cloe Guenveur|
|born on||10 October 1926 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Wilmington, Delaware, 39n45, 75w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°29' 27°41 Asc. 13°58'|
American stage and television actress best known for her role as Dr. Sedgwick on the long-running daytime soap opera, Guiding Light. Gwenver appeared in the supporting role, as a recurring character, on the long-running show from 1979 until 2009. In between appearances, she also played the role of Yancy Ralston's widow Blanche on One Life to Live on and off from 1981 to 1983.
Gwenver was married to John Sedwick, they founded the Tanglewood Theater. She was also known by her married name, Margaret G. Sedwick. She died on 18 October 2010 in New York City, aged 84.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Guiding Light (born 25 January 1937). Notes: Played Dr. Sedgwick, 1979-2009
- associate relationship with Entertainment: One Life to Live (born 15 July 1968). Notes: Played Blanche Ralston, 1981-1983
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star