|Birthname||Gurlitt, Rolf Nikolaus Cornelius|
|born on||28 December 1932|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
German art thief, the son of Hildebrand Gurlitt (art dealer and historian). He hoarded a treasure of 1500 missing pictures (hypothetical market value hundreds of millions €) until found by German customs in the Spring of 2011 in Munich. Customs initially banned reporting on the raid, which only came to light on 4 November 2013. Gurlitt died on 6 May 2014 "late morning" in Munich at age 81.
- child->parent relationship with Gurlitt, Hildebrand (born 15 September 1895)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, Altonaer Nachrichten / Hamburger neueste Zeitung, 31 Dec 1932, page 6, no time given.
Previously this entry had 1933: Media press, birth time unknown. Starkman speculative chart for 4.45 CET.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)