|born on||23 April 1979 at 03:08 (= 03:08 AM )|
|Place||Brno, Czech Republic, 49n12, 16e37|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°18' 15°49 Asc. 09°51'|
Czech model, singer, actress and author working in Mumbai. She started her modelling career at the age of 16, first in Japan, then India, where she married Satyakam Gupta in 2001.
In 2001 she entered the Indian modelling scene and became the brand ambassador of the largest Indian cosmetic brand, Lakme. In 2003 she made her entry into Bollywood with the song "Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo" in the film Dum. She also appeared in an item song in Venkatesh's Gharshana.
She divorced Satyakam Gupta in 2005.
In 2009, she wrote a book on health, How To Love Your Body And Get The Body You Love. She also released a music album.
She performed in the Bigg Boss 6 finale. She reached the finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but lost out to Meiyang Chаng.
She is a vegetarian.
- Relationship : Marriage 2001 (Satyakam Gupta)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2005 (Satyakam Gupta)
From Ashish Seth by email: "Date of birth: 23 April 1979; Time of birth: 3:08 am; Place of birth: Brno, Czechoslovakia; Source notes: The birth details of Yana Gupta, as shared by her relative to me in 2017."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction