|born on||30 May 1954 at 11:46 (= 11:46 AM )|
|Place||Perth, Australia, 31s57, 115e51|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°12' 10°06 Asc. 16°52'|
Australian pro astrologer and author. She was editor of the FAA Journal in 1986-87 and 1991-93, as well as editing and writing for the magazine, Under Capricorn, 1990. Gunzburg earned her FAA Diploma in 1988 and was a Professional Member the following year. She has co-taught along with Bernadette Brady since 1989 and with Brady, wrote and produced two astrological textbooks.
Gunzburg has lectured at several international conferences and is known as a dynamic, vibrant and committed speaker and teacher.
With credits as a screenwriter and director, Gunzburg is a member of the New South Wales Film and TV Writers Guild.
- business associate/partner relationship with Brady, Bernadette (born 10 March 1950)
- Work : New Job 1986 (Editor for the FAA journal, two years)
- Social : End a program of study 1988 (FAA diploma)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1989 (Began working with Bernadette Brady)
- Work : New Job 1989 (Co-taught with Bernadette Brady)
- Work : New Job 1990 (Writer for Under Capricorn)
- Work : New Job 1991 (Editor for the FAA journal, two years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Lectured in Scotland and Ireland)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Lectured in Ireland and Scotland)
Andrew Smith collection quotes B.C. Taeger Lexikon quotes her in her book "Under Capricorn" giving 11:42 AM Garry Phillipson interviews her in Astrological Journal, (vol. 45, #3, May/June 2003) and the accompanying chart gives 11:46 AM/no source cited.
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with Bernadette Brady)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (New South Wales Film and TV Writers Guild)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Textbooks)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Under Capricorn)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor FAA journal)