Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
|Birthname||Guillaume Jean Joseph Marie|
|born on||11 November 1981 at 12:25 (= 12:25 PM )|
|Place||Luxembourg, Luxembourg, 49n36, 6e09|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°59' 12°26 Asc. 17°40'|
Luxembourgian prince who has been heir apparent to the crown of Luxembourg since his father's accession in 2000. Prince Guillaume is the eldest child of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg and his wife, Cuban-born Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. He was named after his father's youngest brother Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg. Guillaume has four younger siblings: Prince Félix, Prince Louis, Princess Alexandra and Prince Sébastien.
On 26 April 2012, the court announced the engagement of the Hereditary Grand Duke to the Belgian Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy. They share a common descent from Charles Marie, Prince & 5th Duke d’Arenberg, which means that Stéphanie and Guillame's father are 7th cousins. The civil wedding took place on 19 October 2012; the religious wedding took place on 20 October 2012.
Their first child, a son, named Prince Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume, was born at 5:13 AM on 10 May 2020 in Luxembourg City, as the second in the line of succession to the throne, behind his father.
- parent->child relationship with Charles, Prince of Luxembourg (2020) (born 10 May 2020)
- child->parent relationship with Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 16 April 1955)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Luxembourg (born 16 February 1991)
- sibling relationship with Félix, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 June 1984)
- sibling relationship with Louis, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 August 1986)
- sibling relationship with Sébastien, Prince of Luxembourg (born 16 April 1992)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 May 2020 at 05:13 AM in Luxemburg (Birth of son Charles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes government bulletin: «Le 11 novembre 1981 à 12.25 heures, à la Mater- nité Grande-Duchesse Charlotte, Son Altesse Royale Madame la Grande-Duchesse Héritière a donné le jour à un Prince qui portera les noms de Guillaume. - Jean - Joseph - Marie..."  .
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Royal family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (He speaks Luxembourgish, French, German, Spanish, English)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg, Luxembourg)