|Birthname||Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle|
|born on||9 March 1969 at 22:29 (= 10:29 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°31' 05°41 Asc. 12°32'|
American political analyst, journalist, attorney, and television news personality who co-hosted The Five on Fox News. She left the Fox News network on 20 July 2018. She is the former wife of San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, and was First Lady of San Francisco during Newsom's first two years as mayor of that city.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of California, she enrolled in the University of San Francisco School of Law and Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. Guilfoyle began her career as an attorney, working as an Assistant District Attorney in San Francisco and Los Angeles. She earned a reputation as a tough prosecutor and her talents plus her appearance caught the eye of the media. She joined Court TV in 2004 and two years later she joined Fox News as anchor of her own show.
She married Gavin Newsom on 8 December 2001 but marital troubles began shortly afterward. He was elected mayor of San Francisco in 2003; a year later she moved to New York for her new job at Court TV. By the following year they were announcing their divorce citing the pressures of a bi-coastal marriage. The divorce was finalized in February 2006. A few months later, on 27 May 2006, she married Eric Villency. Their son, Ronan Anthony Villency, was born 4 October 2006.
- lover relationship with Trump, Donald Jr. (born 31 December 1977). Notes: 2018-
- spouse relationship with Newsom, Gavin (born 10 October 1967). Notes: divorced
- Relationship : Marriage 2001 (Gavin Newsom)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2004 (Court TV)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2006 (Fox TV show)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 October 2006 (Son Ronan was born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Divorced)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Law : Attorney