|Birthname||Patrick Charles Guerriero|
|born on||3 March 1968 at 21:40 (= 9:40 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge (Middlesex County), Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°36' 08°02 Asc. 01°44'|
American politician, a former legislator from Melrose, MA and a member of Acting Governor Jane Swift's senior staff.
Guerriero is an openly gay Rep. activist and former mayor of Melrose, best known for his campaign to restore "civility." He was selected by Swift in early 2002 as her running mate before she withdrew from the arena, and he in turn announced his intention to seek Rep. endorsement of his own candidacy for Lt. Governor in the primaries.
Guerriero was selected to be the first executive director of the Gill Action Fund, an organization working to advance gay and lesbian equality through the legislative, political, and electoral process. on 1 September 2006.
- business associate/partner relationship with Swift, Jane (born 24 February 1965)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2002 (Began and withdrew from running mate with Jane Swift)
- Work : New Job 1 September 2006 (Executive Director of the Gill Action Fund)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Legislator, mayor of Melrose)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican endorsement)