|born on||8 November 1832 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Tignécourt, France, 48n0239, 5e5338|
|Timezone||LMT m5e5338 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°32' 23°47 Asc. 07°25'|
French physician and surgeon who wrote several works in the field of obstetrics and gynecology on the topics of incoercible vomiting during pregnancy, complicated pregnancies and their treatment, delivery in abortion, and scarring of the vagina. At the end of his life, he devoted himself to ornithology and entomology. He published articles on the manners of birds as well as those of the wasp.
He died on 15 July 1935 in Paris, aged 102.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, aged 102)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Ornithology and entomology)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction