|Birthname||Grinham, Judith Brenda|
|born on||5 March 1939 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Hampstead, England, 51n34, 0w11|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°36' 04°14 Asc. 12°11'|
European, British Empire and National backstroke swimming champion, winning the Olympic Title 12/1946 and creating a record unbroken for 32 years. She retired at age 20, turning down acting offers to join the Daily Express and report on swimming events while studying to become a teacher.
In 1956, she was voted Britain's Sportswoman of the Year.
- Work : Prize 1956 (Britain's Sportswoman of the Year)
Astrology Quarterly quotes her 6/1959 for "either midnight or 2:00 AM." The latter was accepted by AQ
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (1946)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women