|Birthname||Shaquem Alphonso Griffin|
|born on||20 July 1995 at 19:12 (= 7:12 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Florida, 27n46, 82w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°46' 14°33 Asc. 09°45'|
American football linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks (2018-) of the National Football League (NFL). He is the twin brother of Seahawks cornerback Shaquill Griffin, and both brothers played college football for the University of Central Florida Knights. As an amputee with one hand, Shaquem Griffin received extensive media coverage as a prospective 2018 NFL Draft pick. In March that year he made headlines for performing 20 reps in the bench press while wearing a prosthesis and for running the 40-yard dash in 4.38 seconds, the fastest time for a linebacker since the NFL has released official statistics. He was selected as a fifth round pick (141st overall) by the Seahawks on 28 April 2018, reuniting him with Shaquill.
Shaquem Griffin was born to Burness "Terry" Griffin and his wife Latania "Tangie" Lattimore less than two minutes after Shaquill. Shaquem was born with amniotic band syndrome affecting his left hand, causing his fingers on his left hand not to fully develop. At age 4, his mother found him in the kitchen, attempting to use a butcher's knife to amputate his own hand because of the pain. His parents scheduled an amputation the next day. Griffin was able to continue playing sports without his left hand, competing in track, baseball, and football alongside his brother.
- sibling relationship with Griffin, Shaquill (born 20 July 1995). Notes: Twin brothers
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, St. Petersburg Times, 24 July 1995, City Times, page 5, born at Bayfront Medical Center.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 0 in/ 1.83 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (227 lb/ 103 kg)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Left hand amputated)
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Left hand amputated)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Younger of twin brothers by 1 minute)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Amniotic band syndrome in left hand)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football linebacker)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 2018-)