|born on||25 May 1972|
|Place||Reykjavík, Iceland, 64n09, 21w51|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°22' or|
Icelander who became the recipient of the first double arm and shoulder transplant at Edouard Herriot Hospital in Lyon, France, on 13 January 2021.
Link to Wikipedia biography (French)
- associate relationship with Dubernard, Jean-Michel (born 17 May 1941)
- compare to chart of Croizon, Philippe (born 20 March 1968)
- compare to chart of Dinoire, Isabelle (born 3 February 1967)
- Health : Medical procedure 13 January 2021 (Double arm and shoulder transplant)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Arms
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Notable : Famous : First in Field
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker