|Birthname||James Edward Grelle|
|born on||30 September 1936 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Portland, Oregon, 45n31, 122w41|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°12' 02°54 Asc. 02°02'|
American middle-distance runner who had his best achievements in the 1500 m event, finishing eighth at the 1960 Olympics, winning a gold and a silver medal at the Pan American Games in 1963 and 1959, respectively.
Grelle was inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 1981, to the Mt. SAC Relays Hall of Fame in 1991, and to the Oregon Ducks Hall of Fame in 1994.
Grelle died on 13 June 2020 at the age of 83.
Ed Steinbrecher collection quotes Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 0 in/ 1.84 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (150 lb/ 68 kg)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Sports : Track and Field (Middle-distance runner)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Awards : Medals
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship