Grell, Paul R.
|born on||20 April 1906 at 02:12 (= 02:12 AM )|
|Place||St.Louis, Missouri, 38n38, 90w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°20' 22°19 Asc. 14°02'|
American astrologer from 1923, overlapping his career in printing, lithography and bookbinding 1921-1959. He served as AFA secretary April 1959 to October 1970.
In late 1956, he and his wife Victoria won $10,000 in a hospital benefits sweepstake. According to an article in AA "Many Things," Vicki purchased the ticket at about 4 PM on December 13, 1956 in her husband Paul's name. The drawing occurred at noon on the 14th and theirs was the last one of seven drawn out of about 90,000 tickets sold, each for a horse in the race to be run on the 15th, which happened at 4:16 PM. They received the top prize of $10,000 in the form of a check at the Children's Hospital on the 17th at about 4:35 PM.
Grell died 11/01/1997, San Francisco. His ashes were scattered at sea.
- spouse relationship with Grell, Victoria (born 8 September 1911). Notes: Happy
- Financial : Gain significant money 1957 (Won $10,000 in hospital benefit)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 November 1997 at 12:00 noon in San Francisco, CA (Age 91)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Given by him in Mercury Hour 4/1977; Wayne Turner quotes similar data but with time of 2:15 AM from an article in he October 1957 AA Many Things column, v25 #8, page 19 with tropical charts: Paul R Grell, April 20, 1906, 2:15 am LMT, 38n38, 90w12, Asc 14AQ39, Moon 22PI19. Thanks to Wayne for information about the lottery win appended to the original biography.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Winnings/ Lottery (Sweepstakes, $10,000)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (AFA secretary)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection