|born on||12 October 1932 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||St.Louis, Missouri, 38n38, 90w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°26' 02°04 Asc. 26°15'|
American entertainer, comedian and political activist. In protest of the Vietnam conflict, he fasted from Thanksgiving 1967 to New Years Day 1968. He visited 57 cities, giving 63 lectures as he steadily lost 50 lbs, dropping to 98 lbs. Gregory is also a noted nutritionist.
In May 2000, he announced that he had cancer and was treating it with nutrition, using herbs. He exercises rigorously and practices holistic health care. In the fall of 1999, after a bout with pneumonia, he was diagnosed with lymphoma. He refuses to take chemotherapy or radiation but continues his method of political protest. In June 2000, he reached the third month of a hunger-strike to protest alleged police brutality, taking only juices and vitamin drinks.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1999 (Cancer; lymphoma, late 1999)
Tom Csere quotes him, B.C. Same from him to Linda Clark
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymphoma)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Fasting, down to 98 lbs.)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Protestor of Vietnam)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection