|Birthname||Michael Herschel Greger|
|born on||25 October 1972 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Miami, Florida, 25n46, 80w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°12' 14°00 Asc. 15°32'|
American physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues, best known for his advocacy of a whole-food, plant-based diet, and his opposition to animal-derived food products. His 2015 book How Not to Die made The New York Times Best Seller list at least three times.
Forum member Barbara Herndon writes "information was provided by Dr. Greger from his own mother's memory" .
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Veganism)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction