Gray, William G.
|born on||25 March 1913 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||Harrow, England, 51n35, 0w21|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°20' 16°20 Asc. 21°09'|
British writer and occultist whose books include "Ladder of Light" and eight more books on the Qabalah.
He served in the military, in the communication tech field in WW II; he saw war action. When his health failed, he left the army and became established as a chiropodist in West England.
From a long line of churchmen, with an astrologer as his mother, from his youth, he met people conversant in the esoteric. As an adult, he married an astrologer, and became a member of the Society of Inner Light and an occult student of Dr. Gerami Encausse. He began writing on the qabalah in the late 60s.
David Fisher quotes "Western Inner Workings," published by Weiser. Steinbrecher same from him by letter "approximately ten minutes past 2:00 PM."
- Traits : Personality : Mystical
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Metaphysical (Occult student)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Chiropodist)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Qabalah)