Gray, Judd Henry
|born on||8 July 1892 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||New York, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°27' 24°28 Asc. 11°01'|
American homicide. A corset salesman, he met bored housewife Ruth Snyder in June, 1925 and they began a passionate affair. Ruth took out insurance policies on her husband amounting to $90,000 with double indemnity, and shortly later, he began having a series of unusual accidents and illnesses. He had escapes from certain death that seemed almost miraculous.
The Snyders went to a party on Saturday night, 3/20/1927, Queens, NY. They came home with Albert quite drunk. Shortly after 3:00 AM on Sunday morning, Judd and Ruth killed Albert, a difficult and bloody affair. They tried to make it look like a burglary, an appallingly amateurish job. Investigators arrested the pair the same afternoon.
The trial began on 4/18/1927 with a guilty verdict brought in on 5/09/27. The pair were both electrocuted within four minutes of each other on 1/12/28, about 11:00 PM at the State Prison known as Sing, Sing, in Ossining, NY.
- lover relationship with Snyder, Ruth (born 27 March 1895)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person June 1925 (Met Ruth Snyder, began affair)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wynn's Your Future, the first issue quotes "data obtained by a reporter of New York World.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Electric chair)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Lover's husband)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Murder for insurance money)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Traveling salesman)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection