|Birthname||William Franklin Graham III|
|born on||14 July 1952 at 14:43 (= 2:43 PM )|
|Place||Asheville, North Carolina, 35n36, 82w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°16' 00°32 Asc. 15°57'|
American Christian evangelist and missionary who frequently engages in Christian revival tours and political commentary. He is also known for being a son of the American evangelist Billy Graham. He is currently president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) and of Samaritan's Purse, an international Christian relief organization. Graham became a "committed Christian" in 1974 and was ordained in 1982, and has since become a public speaker and author.
In 1974, the 22-year-old had a conversion experience, fully committing himself to Jesus Christ in a hotel room while on a trip to the Middle East, including Lebanon, Jordan, and ending in Jerusalem. He was ordained in 1982 by the Grace Community Church in Tempe, Arizona.
He married Jane Austin Cunningham of Smithfield, North Carolina, in 1974. They have four children: William Franklin Graham IV (Will), born in 1975, Roy Austin Graham (1977), Edward Bell Graham (1979) and Jane Austin Graham Lynch (Cissie) (1986).
- child->parent relationship with Graham, Billy (born 7 November 1918)
- child->parent relationship with Graham, Ruth (born 10 June 1920)
- Relationship : Marriage 1974 (Jane Austin Cunningham)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1974 (Religious conversion experience)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Autobiography, "Rebel With A Cause")
Sy Scholfield provided news clipping, "Billy Grahams Have First Son, Junior," The Greenville News (Greenville, South Carolina), 15 July 1952, p. 7; born at Victoria Hospital, 8 lb 10 oz.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of five)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Jane Austin Cunningham, 1974-)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical (Christian)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Anti-Muslim, Anti-LGBTQ, etc)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican; Independent)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Rebel With A Cause")
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy