|born on||15 August 1807 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Mont sur Vaudrey, France, 46n58, 5e36|
|Timezone||LMT m5e36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°06' 26°26 Asc. 04°48'|
President of the French Third Republic and one of the leaders of the Opportunist Republicans faction.
Given that his predecessors were monarchists who tried without success to restore the French monarchy, Grévy is seen as the first real republican President of France.
He died in Mont-sous-Vaudrey, France on 9 September 1891.
- associate relationship with Ferry, Jules (born 5 April 1832). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Gambetta, Léon (born 2 April 1838). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Rouvier, Maurice (born 17 April 1842). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- spouse relationship with Grévy, Coralie (born 13 August 1811)
Taeger quotes Lescaut quoting Choisnard
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state