Gough, Melvin N.
|born on||15 June 1906 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Washington, USA, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 13°18 Asc. 10°43'|
American pilot; graduated as a Navy pilot from Pensacola in the '20s to become a famous test pilot and chief of the Flight Research Division of NASA 1959. He died on March 6, 1994 in Melbourne Beach, FL, age 88.
- Work : New Job 1959 (Nasa Flight Chief)
LMR quotes Harry Shoaf of NASA, "early AM, between 8:00 and 9:00 AM."
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Nasa Flight Chief)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Test pilot)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection