|Birthname||Michel-Marcel Germain Gougeon|
|born on||8 August 1933 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Sévigny, France, 48n4654, 0w0056|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°47' 25°11 Asc. 02°37'|
French race horse trainer and jockey, a harnessed trot racer who won the Prix d'Amérique three times - on Toscan (1970), Lurabo (1984), and Ourasi (1990). He is the brother of Jean-René Gougeon.
- child->parent relationship with Gougeon, Marcel (born 14 July 1897)
- sibling relationship with Gougeon, Jean-René (born 14 August 1928)
- Work : Prize 1970 (Prix d'Amérique)
- Work : Prize 1984 (Prix d'Amérique)
- Work : Prize 1990 (Prix d'Amérique)
Didier Geslain archive, 'hippisme drivers' pdf file, p. 101.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Horses (Harness driver)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Other Sports Business (Race horse trainer)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Prix d'Amérique)