Gottfried Gutiérrez, Mario H.
|Birthname||Mario Héctor Gottfried Gutiérrez|
|born on||7 September 1919 at 10:45 (= 10:45 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°02' 12°50 Asc. 22°39'|
Mexican renowned businessman in his country's electric industry, and captain of the Air Force of the United States. He was the founder of a group of Mexican companies, such as Reliance de Mexico, S.A. de C.V., and Potencia Industrial, S.A.
Mario Gottfried died in Mexico City on 2 November 1999, aged 80, due to a brain tumour.
- spouse relationship with Gottfried, Martha Joy (born 16 September 1925). Notes: 1945-1999
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Distrito Federal archives.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Tumour)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Brain tumour)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Military service