|Birthname||Mark-Paul Harry Gosselaar|
|born on||1 March 1974 at 02:22 (= 02:22 AM )|
|Place||Panorama City, California, 34n13, 118w27|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°25' 05°48 Asc. 15°36'|
American actor who is best known for his television roles as Zack Morris in NBC's Saved by the Bell, Detective John Clark in ABC's NYPD Blue, Jerry Kellerman in TNT's Raising the Bar, and Peter Bash in the TNT's Franklin & Bash.
In 1996, Gosselaar married former model Lisa Ann Russell. Together they have two children: son Michael Charles (born 2004) and daughter Ava Lorenn (born 2006). After 14 years of marriage, Gosselaar and Russell announced their separation in early June 2010. Gosselaar filed for divorce June 18, 2010, and it became final in May 2011.
Gosselaar was engaged to advertising executive Catriona McGinn in August 2011. They married July 28, 2012 at the Sunstone winery in Santa Ynez, California. They have a son Dekker (born 2013), and a daughter Lachlyn (born 2015).
- associate relationship with Lopez, Mario (born 10 October 1973). Notes: Co-stars on "Saved by the Bell"
- associate relationship with Thiessen, Tiffani (born 23 January 1974). Notes: co-stars on "Saved By The Bell"
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star