Gordon, Richard F.
|Birthname||Gordon, Richard Francis Jr.|
|born on||5 October 1929 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Seattle, Washington, 47n36, 122w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°07' 17°44 Asc. 25°09'|
American astronaut who made two flights in space as an astronaut, logging 244 hours in space. He was the pilot of Gemini II with Charles Conrad on 12 September 1966. The following day, they moved out into space on a long tether. Gordon was command module pilot, on 14 November 1969, of Apollo 12. Conrad and Alan Bean were also members of the Apollo 12 crew.
He enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1951 and got his wings in 1953. Gordon established speed records as a Navy pilot. He was selected to be an astronaut with the third group on 18 October 1963.
Gordon married and had six children. He retired from the Navy at the rank of Captain on 6 December 1971. After retiring from the military, he took a position as Executive Vice-President of the New Orleans Saints football team.
He died in San Marcos, California on 6 November 2017, aged 88.
- associate relationship with Bean, Alan (born 15 March 1932). Notes: Crew members of Apollo 12 mission
- associate relationship with Conrad, Pete (born 2 June 1930). Notes: Crew members of Apollo 12 mission
- compare to chart of Space: Apollo 12 (Launch) (born 14 November 1969). Notes: Crew member
- Social : Joined group 1951 (U.S. Navy)
- Work : Gain social status 1953 (Earned wings)
- Work : Great Achievement 14 November 1969 (Command module pilot for Apollo 12)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Lynne Koiner; same in Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (VP, New Orleans Saints)
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut (Gemini II, Apollo 12)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Astronaut Hall of Fame)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book