|born on||25 March 1929 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Des Moines, Iowa, 41n36, 93w37|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°09' 03°54 Asc. 25°16'|
American actress, who became the first woman president of Screen Actors Guild (SAG)'s New York branch in 1966. She was the first person to wear glasses on television while appearing under her own name. She was also the voice of the recorded message callers hear when dialing an incorrect phone number.
Gordon provided English-language voices for actresses who spoke other languages. Over a two-year span, she dubbed 32 films that originally had dialogue in other languages.
Gordon was married to actor Bernard Grant for more than 50 years, and they had two children, Mark and Melissa. She died on 28 February 2020 at age 90.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Actress in commercials)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV, radio)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Famous : First in Field