|Birthname||Valerie Jane Morris-Goodall|
|born on||3 April 1934 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Hampstead, England, 51n34, 0w11|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°31' 03°26 Asc. 06°15'|
British primatologist, ethologist, anthropologist, and UN Messenger of Peace. Considered to be the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees, Goodall is best known for her 45-year study of social and family interactions of wild chimpanzees in Gombe Stream National Park, Tanzania. She is the founder of the Jane Goodall Institute and has worked extensively on conservation and animal welfare issues.
- friend relationship with Fossey, Dian (born 16 January 1932)
- parent->child relationship with Lawick, Hugo van (born 4 March 1967)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 March 1967 (Birth of son, Hugo van Lawick Jr.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1974 (Hugo van Lawick)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975 (Derek Bryceson)
From forum user Red Bull: From "Jane Goodall: The Woman Who Redefined Man" by Dale Peterson, 2006, page 10: '[born] at 11:30 in the evening of Tuesday, April 3, 1934, in a nursing home in Hampstead Heath, North London.'
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Ethnologist
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Primate behavioural research)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession