Gonzaga, Aloysius de
|born on||9 March 1568 Jul.Cal. (19 Mar 1568 greg.) at 17:53 (= 5:53 PM )|
|Place||Castiglione delle Stiviere, Italy, 45n23, 10e29|
|Timezone||LMT m10e29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°07' 06°25 Asc. 26°33'|
Italian saint, an aristocrat by birth who became a member of the Society of Jesus. While still a student at the Roman College, he died as a result of caring for the victims of a serious epidemic, just before midnight on 21 June 1591 at age 23. He was beatified in 1605 and canonized in 1726. "Aloysius" is the Latin form of Aloysius de Gonzaga's given name in Italian, "Luigi." The German version of the name is "Alois". In French, he is called "Louis de Gonzague".
- other associate with Treindl, Alois (born 7 March 1950). Notes: name patron
John George who says 1/4 Hour before sundown. Records of nobility were well kept [original AA database].
Sy Scholfield quotes from a biography, Vita di San Luigi Gonzaga by Virgilio Cepari (Benziger, 1891), page 7: "Nacque S. Luigi nella rocca di Castiglione , ' ) luogo principale del marchesato di suo padre , nella diocesi di Brescia , sotto il pontificato di S. Pio V , nell'anno dalla Natività di nostro Signore 1568 , ai 9 del mese di marzo , nel giorno di martedi , a ore 23 e tre quarti..."
Translation: born at 23:45, in other words, because the Florentine day began at sunset, he was born 15 minutes before sunset.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocrats)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (House of Gonzaga)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of seven)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist (Catholic saint)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Catholic saint)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure