|Birthname||Reagan Amyre Gomez-Preston|
|born on||24 April 1980 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°54' 06°20 Asc. 19°33'|
American television and film actress and voice actress, she played the role of Zaria Peterson on The WB sitcom The Parent 'Hood (1995–1999) and Roberta Tubbs on Fox animated comedy The Cleveland Show (2009–2013). She has also reprised the role of Roberta Tubbs in occasional Family Guy appearances. Gomez-Preston also starred in the short-lived UPN sitcom, Love, Inc. in the 2005–2006 season as Francine.
Gomez-Preston began dating model DeWayne Turrentine in 1995. Turrentine was a member of the hip hop duo Quo. The couple married on 10 November 1999. They have two children, a daughter, Scarlett Annette Turrentine (born 14 May 2007) and a son Tyger Attila Turrentine (born 2 April 2011 at 7:45 AM).
- Relationship : Marriage 1999 (DeWayne Turrentine)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 14 May 2007 (Gave birth to daughter, Scarlett)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2 April 2011 at 07:45 AM (Gave birth to son, Tyger)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "AND this bday, 4/24 is the big 30" (posted 11 April 2010) , "I was born in 1980" , "I didn’t just live in Detroit. I’m *from* Detroit. Both parents born & raised there (Face with tears of joy). Moved to Philly when I was 8 tho. I claim both" , "Born in Detroit Michigan. Both parents born & raised in Detroit" , "Also, my moon is Virgo, my rising is Libra (is that how you say it) so...it makes sense" . A speculative birth time of 6 PM gives this combination.
Her son Tyger's data from her on Twitter, "My son Tyger was born at 7:45 this morning;)" (posted 2 April 2011) , "So my son is an Aries & yesterday I found out his Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury & Uranus are also all in Aries. This boy is a super DUPER Aries smh" .
- Traits : Body : Race (Afro-Puerto Rican mother, African-American father)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Her younger brother born 1982)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Film and TV)