|Birthname||Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum|
|born on||22 October 1952 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 40n26, 80w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°42' 21°12 Asc. 28°03'|
American actor. His career began in the mid-1970s, and he has appeared in major box-office successes including The Fly, Jurassic Park and its sequel Jurassic Park: The Lost World, and Independence Day. He starred as Detective Zach Nichols for the eighth and ninth seasons of the USA Network's crime drama series Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
From 1980 to 1986, Goldblum was married to Patricia Gaul, with whom he starred in Silverado (1985), and from 1987–1990, he was married to Geena Davis, his co-star in three films: Transylvania 6-5000 (1985), The Fly (1986), and Earth Girls Are Easy (1988). In summer 2014, he became engaged to Olympic gymnast Emilie Livingston; the couple married in November 2014. In January 2015, Goldblum announced on the Late Show with David Letterman that the couple is expecting a son. Their son, Charlie Ocean, was born in July 2015.
- associate relationship with Erbe, Kathryn (born 2 July 1965). Notes: co-stars on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"
- associate relationship with Munn, Olivia (born 3 July 1980). Notes: co-stars in "Mortdecai"
- lover relationship with Dern, Laura (born 10 February 1967)
- spouse relationship with Davis, Geena (born 21 January 1956)
Craft quotes website . Unknown source.
- Traits : Body : Size (6'4")
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (three)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over