Goldberg, Arthur J.
|born on||8 August 1908 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, USA, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°24' 22°39 Asc. 28°42'|
American Associate Justice of the Supreme Court 1962 who resigned in 1965 to become Ambassador to the U.N. for three years. As an attorney, he was counselor to labor groups and was named by President John F. Kennedy to his cabinet as U.S. Secretary of Labor, 1961.
Died of coronary artery disease 1/19/1990, Washington, DC.
- associate relationship with Law: Roe v. Wade (born 22 January 1973)
Steinbrecher quotes Pryor in AFA 4/1970 for biography
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Supreme Court)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador to U.N.)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Kennedy cabinet member)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book