|Birthname||Ari Daniel Ben Malka Gittel|
|born on||11 February 1974 at 03:54 (= 03:54 AM )|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°13' 20°34 Asc. 15°39'|
American pop singer-songwriter and dance music artist, also known as Sir Ari Gold. He regularly addressed both his being Jewish and gay, and he starred in an autobiographical theater production Ari Gold – Untitled: The Making of a Gay Pop Star. He is best known for the 2007 electronic single "Where The Music Takes You."
Gold landed his first job as a professional singer and actor by performing the lead role on the CBS Children's recording Pot Belly Bear: Song and Stories. The album went platinum and led to his successful career as a child vocalist. He sang over 400 jingles, and also performed back-up vocals for Diana Ross.
His self-titled 2001 debut album included explicitly gay love songs. The album won Gold at the 2002 Outmusic Award for Outstanding Debut Recording. It also caught the attention of songwriter Desmond Child. Their first collaboration "I'm All About You" (Island Universal) was on the top 20 UK pop charts and a top 10 dance hit.
In 2003, Grammy award-winning producer David Morales remixed "I'll Be Here", which Ari co-wrote with Automagic for Nashom of The Ones ("Flawless") solo project. The song became a Top-10 Billboard dance hit and was featured on the TV series Queer As Folk. In January 2004, Gold's second album Space Under Sun was released on his label GOLD18 Records. It debuted at No. 1 on the Outvoice Charts.
On the Space Under Sun World Tour, Gold opened for RuPaul and Chaka Khan and headlined clubs and festivals in Europe. He also toured Canada and over 25 cities across the US including the world's largest stage at the Reno Hilton.
Gold appeared as a model in fashion magazines such as W and VIBE. He was named one of the hottest men in the world by DNA magazine. After interviewing and photographing Gold for AXM magazine, Boy George chose him to be the spokesmodel for his clothing line RUDE.
Ari Gold died from leukemia on 14 February 2021 at age 47.
- associate relationship with Boy George (born 14 June 1961)
- friend relationship with Cox, Laverne (born 29 May 1972)
- friend relationship with RuPaul (born 17 November 1960)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukaemia)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Leukaemia)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Singer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Pop)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award