Goerdeler, Carl Friedrich
|born on||31 July 1884 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Schneidemühl, Germany, 53n10, 16e44|
|Timezone||LMT m16e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°14' 21°09 Asc. 29°08'|
German monarchist conservative politician, executive, economist, civil servant, and opponent of the Nazi regime. Had the 20 July plot to assassinate Hitler of 1944 succeeded, Goerdeler would have served as the Chancellor of the new government. He was executed by hanging on 2 February 1945 at Plötzensee Prison in Berlin.
- associate relationship with Beck, Ludwig (born 29 June 1880)
- associate relationship with Historic: 20 July 1944 plot (born 20 July 1944). Notes: Conspirator
- friend relationship with Brüning, Heinrich (born 26 November 1885)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Hitler, Adolf (born 20 April 1889)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from German Archives.
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Army Captain, WWI)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil servant)