|Birthname||Henry Maurice André Gobert|
|born on||30 September 1890 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 17, France, 48n5304, 2e1919|
|Timezone||LMT m2e1919 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°28' 06°22 Asc. 17°55'|
French tennis player, a double Olympic tennis champion of 1912. At the Stockholm Games, he won both the men's singles and doubles indoor gold medals.
Between 1912 and 1922, Gobert played for the French Davis Cup team in five ties and compiled a record of three wins and 11 losses.
André Gobert died on 6 December 1951 at age 61 in Paris.
- associate relationship with Germot, Maurice (born 15 November 1882). Notes: Tennis doubles partners
- associate relationship with Sports: 1912 Summer Olympics, Stockholm (born 6 July 1912). Notes: 2x Gold medals, Tennis indoor, France
- Work : Prize 1912 (Olympic Gold medal, Tennis singles indoor)
- Work : Prize 1912 (Olympic Gold medal, Tennis doubles indoor)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Tennis doubles indoor)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Tennis singles indoor)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship