|born on||17 October 1864 at 19:05 (= 7:05 PM )|
|Place||St.Saviour, Channel Isles, 49n11, 2w06|
|Timezone||LMT m2w06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°40' 28°42 Asc. 12°38'|
British actress, a red-haired, globe-trotting socialite and a novelist from 1900. While in Hollywood she adapted books to screen plays and wrote her autobiography in 1936.
Glyn died 9/23/1943, London, England.
- lover relationship with Curzon, George (born 11 January 1859)
Watts in AQ 6/l959
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection