|Birthname||Duncan Munro Glen|
|born on||11 January 1933 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Cambuslang, Scotland, 55n49, 4w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°48' 16°14 Asc. 04°01'|
Scottish poet, literary editor and Emeritus Professor of Visual Communication at Nottingham Trent University. He became known to the literary world through his first full-length book, "Hugh MacDiarmid and the Scottish Renaissance". He published many collections of poetry.
He edited Akros magazine through 51 numbers from August 1965 and did much to promote Scottish poets and artists.
He had a career in graphic design education, as an editor in Glasgow with Robert Gibson & Sons Ltd, educational publishers. He was later appointed to the Professorship of Visual Communication at what was to become Nottingham Trent University. Glen served on the Council of National Academic Awards.
- friend relationship with MacDiarmid, Hugh (born 11 August 1892)
Paul Wright quotes birth record
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Visual Communication)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor