|born on||18 January 1865 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Linden/Han., Germany, 52n22, 9e42|
|Timezone||LMT m9e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°51' 15°06 Asc. 18°19'|
German astrologer famed for precise work, a student of Ritter and Witte. A pioneer of modern German astrology, he worked with midpoints and progressions of the Ascendant, dividing the 12 houses into 36 sub-sections. He edited his own magazine, and as an occultist, also wrote on Tarot.
Glahn died 2/06/1941, 6:30 AM MEDT, Hollenstedt, Germany.
- (has as) student relationship with Huber, Kosmas (born 27 October 1899)
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 February 1941 at 06:30 AM in Hollenstedt, Germany (Age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexikon quotes B.C. with Preuss rectification of 8:56 PM.
Cirkels quotes him for 8:56 PM.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Tarot / I Ching
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Edited his own magazine)