|Birthname||William Ewart Gladstone|
|born on||29 December 1809 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||LMT m2w55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°18' 00°08 Asc. 05°05'|
British politician, the P.M. of Great Britain under Queen Victoria 1868-1874, 1880-1886 and 1892-1894. He originally wanted to become a priest but entered public office to please his dad. He found his place in finance to become one of the most famous British political leaders. Died of cancer 19 May 1898, Hawarden, England.
- associate relationship with Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom (born 24 May 1819)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Disraeli, Benjamin (born 21 December 1804)
- parent->child relationship with Gladstone, Stephen (born 4 April 1844)
- parent->child relationship with Gladstone, William Henry (born 3 June 1840)
- (has as) worker relationship with Primrose, Archibald (born 7 May 1847)
Pagan in "Pioneer to Poet" gives "about 8:00 AM, breakfast time." Leo's "Esoteric Astrology" gives 8:00 AM.
Starkman rectified to 7.59.48 LMT Asc 1Cap24'
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book