|Birthname||Edward Galen Givens Jr.|
|born on||5 January 1930 at 06:50 (= 06:50 AM )|
|Place||Quanah, Texas, 34n18, 99w44|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°29' 14°54 Asc. 29°57'|
United States Air Force officer, test pilot, and NASA astronaut, who was selected by NASA in 1966 as a member of the fifth astronaut group. He was killed on 6 June 1967, aged 37, in an automobile accident before being assigned to a prime or backup spaceflight crew.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Car)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Air Force officer)
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut (NASA)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Fighter pilot, test pilot)