|Birthname||Andrew Harold Giuliani|
|born on||30 January 1986 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°03' 02°11 Asc. 13°27'|
American contributor to Newsmax TV, former government official, and former pro golfer, also noted as a member of a prominent New York family. He was Special Assistant to the President and Associate Director of the Office of Public Liaison in the Administration of President Donald Trump. Since starting work at the White House, he was a regular golf partner of Trump, and traveled with him for the sole purpose of playing a round or two of golf with the president.
He is the son of Republican politician Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney and former mayor of New York City, and Donna Hanover, a journalist and television personality. He has one sister, Caroline. His father was elected mayor of New York City in 1993. In October 2000, his father filed for divorce; the divorce was finalized in July 2002, with his mother being awarded custody of both him and his sister.
Giuliani earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Duke University, where he was recruited to play golf. He studied markets, management, and sociology, graduating in May 2009. After college, he worked as a sales intern at CapRok Capital in Rye, New York.
In June 2001, at 15 years of age, he played in the pro-am at the Buick Classic at the Westchester Country Club, partnered with world #1 Tiger Woods. He turned pro at the beginning of 2009 and was a professional golfer for seven years. In August 2009, at 23 years of age he won the 94th Metropolitan Open, the third-oldest open championship in the nation, and its first-place prize of $27,500.
In 2010 and 2011, Guiliani dated Sarah Hughes, a competitive figure skater and Olympic gold medal winner. He married Zivile Rezgyte (Lithuanian: Živilė Rezgytė), a Lithuanian-born real estate account executive, in a Catholic ceremony at the Church of St. Joseph in Greenwich Village in Manhattan on 14 July 2017.
On 20 November 2020, Giuliani tested positive for COVID-19. He experienced mild symptoms.
- friend relationship with Trump, Donald (born 14 June 1946). Notes: Golf partners
- child->parent relationship with Giuliani, Rudy (born 28 May 1944)
- sibling relationship with Giuliani, Caroline (born 22 August 1989)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Anchors Deliver!", Daily News (New York, New York), 31 January 1986, page 11, "Andrew Harold, check[ed] in at a Manhattan hospital at 1 a.m. yesterday... [by] Caesarean section."
- Traits : Body : Race (Italian)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (COVID-19)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Has younger sister)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Official)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Sports : Golf
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Golf)