Gill, Amber Rose
|born on||4 August 1997 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 54n59, 1w35|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°52' 21°26 Asc. 17°20'|
English reality television star, model, entrepreneur and internet personality best known for having won the fifth series of British dating game show Love Island on 29 July 2019. The series began airing on 3 June 2019 and Gill shared the prize with Irish rugby union player Greg O'Shea. The couple separated soon after the show ended.
Having originally worked as a beauty therapist in Newcastle before her stint on Love Island, after the series ended she launched a fashion collection, a fitness business (AmberFlexx) and a premium skincare brand. As of 2022 she has 2.6 million followers on Instagram.
Full name, year and place from England & Wales Civil Registration Birth Index. A birth time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Beauty therapist)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Love Island")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Internet personality