|born on||22 September 1925 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Michigan City, Indiana, 41n42, 86w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°46' 18°20 Asc. 10°17'|
American football player and coach, who played 11 seasons as a guard in the All-America Football Conference (AAFC) and National Football League (NFL) in the 1940s and 1950s, with the Buffalo Bills (1949), Cleveland Browns (1950–1956), Philadelphia Eagles (1956–1957) and Chicago Bears (1958–1959). He was then hired as an assistant coach for the NFL's Washington Redskins and Chicago Bears before becoming head coach of the Bears between 1972 and 1974.
Gibron, who was known for his colourful personality and large size – he ballooned to more than 300 pounds as a coach – spent seven seasons as an assistant with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before retiring from coaching. He stayed close to the game, however, by serving as a scout for the Seattle Seahawks in the late 1980s and as an advisor to the Buccaneers in the early 1990s.
Gibron suffered strokes in December 1996 and February 1997 that confined him to his home for the remainder of his life. He died at home in Belleair, Florida, on 23 September 1997, aged 72.
- associate relationship with Brewster, Pete (born 1 September 1930). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Forester, Herschel (born 14 April 1931). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1954-1956
- associate relationship with Gain, Bob (born 21 June 1929). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Graham, Otto (born 6 December 1921). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1950-1955
- associate relationship with Groza, Lou "The Toe" (born 25 January 1924). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1950-1956
- associate relationship with Konz, Ken (born 25 September 1928). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1953-1956
- associate relationship with Palmer, Derrell (born 27 August 1922). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1950-1953
- associate relationship with Ratterman, George (born 12 November 1926). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1952-1956
- associate relationship with Renfro, Ray (born 7 November 1929). Notes: Cleveland Browns teammates, 1952-1956
- Work : Prize 1976 (Indiana Football Hall of Fame)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1985 (Brain tumour)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 11 in/ 180 cm)
- Traits : Body : Weight (243 lb/ 110 kg)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Obesity)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Tumour)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football guard)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (American football head coach)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Indiana Football Hall of Fame)