|Birthname||Sue Belinda Giblin|
|born on||2 March 1950 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Tamworth, Australia, 31s05, 150e55|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°47' 07°55 Asc. 15°09'|
Australian actress who gained national attention as the sexy blonde secretary Kay Webster in the risqué, satirical TV soap The Box (1973-1974). Fed up with her image, she quit the show. However she continued her typecast in two Aussie movies, End Play (1975) and Petersen (1981). Giblin played Sister Sue Marriott in The Sullivans (1977–1978). With more national fame for this show and theatre tours, she was named Actress of the Year in 1979.
Giblin had a daughter, Romy, and married the baby's dad, stage designer Axel Bartz in November 1983, putting her career on hold for a couple of years. She came back to TV as the bitchy and scheming Alison Carr in the series Sons and Daughters in April 1985 and the show became the TV sensation of the year, making front page news. Carr was revealed to be the post-plastic surgery incarnation of the show's original and much vaunted villain, 'Pat The Rat' – Patricia Hamilton, originally played by Rowena Wallace. Giblin was cast in the role because of her resemblance to Wallace. When the series ended in April 1987, Giblin made a career move to theatre on October 1988, doing various plays.
Since 2013, she has also guest starred in The Horizon, a gay shortform web-series on YouTube, as Wilma (the drag queen's) mother.
Articulate, forceful, opinionated with great cheekbones and huge pale eyes, Giblin is well liked in the business.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Home and Away (born 17 January 1988). Notes: Played Cynthia Ross, 1991; Martha Stewart, 2018-
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Sons and Daughters (born 18 January 1982). Notes: Played Allison Carr, 1985-1987
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Box (born 11 February 1974). Notes: Played Kay Webster, 1974
- associate relationship with Wallace, Rowena (born 23 August 1947). Notes: Played same character in "Sons and Daughters"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (Two year popular noted TV series)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her, time from her father, March 1994.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Axel Bartz)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Box, Sons and Daughters)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Actress of the year)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women