|born on||24 June 1922 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°42' 16°37 Asc. 24°09'|
Italian singer who in 1940–41 founded a vocal quartet called Quartetto Egie, that changed line-up and name twice, becoming Quartetto Ritmo first and then Quartetto Cetra.
As part of Quartetto Cetra, Giacobetti's show business career lasted for over forty years. He was a singer and actor for radio, stage, TV, cinema and advertising.
Besides singing, he was the group's lyricist, while Virgilio Savona, also a member of the quartet, composed the music. They worked together for four decades and produced hundreds of songs which made up Quartetto Cetra's vast repertoire.
Tata Giacobetti also wrote lyrics for famous Italian composers of that era, such as Gorni Kramer, Giovanni D'Anzi, and Armando Trovajoli.
In 1964, Giacobetti married Valeria Fabrizi, an Italian actress, singer and television personality, they had a daughter Giorgia Giacobetti.
- associate relationship with Savona, Virgilio (born 21 December 1919). Notes: Co-member of Quartetto Cetra
- spouse relationship with Fabrizi, Valeria (born 20 October 1936)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Valeria Fabrizi)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Quartetto Cetra)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Lyricist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.