|born on||21 April 1940 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Uniontown (Fayette County), Pennsylvania, 39n54, 79w44|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°39' 28°07 Asc. 14°04'|
American boxing trainer who worked with a number of world champions including Larry Holmes and Mike Tyson. Most famous for guiding Holmes to the heavyweight championship, he trained many other top fighters of the 1970s and 1980s including Earnie Shavers, Aaron Pryor and Greg Page.
Giachetti first began working in boxing in 1961 and also helped Don King in his first promotion with Muhammad Ali. Giachetti also trained two times world cruiserweight champion Jean Marc Mormeck and worked with another top cruiserweight Steve Cunningham and Sal Cenicola in the late 1980s.
He worked on several Sylvester Stallone movies and worked with Stallone on boxing promotions in the New York City area. Giachetti died on 3 February 2016 at the age of 76 in Lodi, Ohio.
- associate relationship with King, Don (born 20 August 1931)
- associate relationship with Stallone, Sylvester (born 6 July 1946)
- (has as) student relationship with Mormeck, Jean-Marc (born 3 June 1972)
- (has as) student relationship with Pryor, Aaron (born 20 October 1955)
- (has as) student relationship with Tyson, Mike (born 30 June 1966)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, The Morning Herald (Uniontown, Pennsylvania), 22 April 1940, page 3, one of twin sons born at the Giachetti home in North Gallatin Avenue.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Boxing)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Personal Trainer (Boxing)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Promoter/ Agent (Boxing)