|Birthname||Greta Celeste Gerwig|
|born on||4 August 1983|
|Place||Sacramento, California, 38n35, 121w30|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
American actress, writer, and director who gained attention after working on and appearing in several mumblecore films. Between 2006 and 2009, she appeared in a number of films by Joe Swanberg, some of which she co-wrote and co-directed. She is the fifth woman to be nominated for Best Director at the Oscars.
She has collaborated with her partner Noah Baumbach on several films, including Greenberg (2010), Frances Ha (2012), for which she earned a Golden Globe nomination, and Mistress America (2015)
Gerwig has also had starring roles in the films such as Damsels in Distress (2011), To Rome with Love (2012), Jackie (2016), and 20th Century Women (2016), the latter of which earned her a nomination for the Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Gerwig wrote and made her solo directorial debut with the critically acclaimed comedy-drama film Lady Bird (2017), which won the award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy at the 75th Golden Globe Awards. She also received two Academy Award nominations, for Best Director and Best Original Screenplay, as well as Golden Globe and BAFTA nominations for Best Screenplay.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1 September 2017 (Directorial debut, "Lady Bird")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate (Delayed Registration of Birth, 1985) in hand from Viktor E. No time of birth recorded on this document.
Sy Scholfield quotes same data from birth notice, The Sacramento Bee (Sacramento, California), 15 August 1983, page D19, no time given.
- Traits : Body : Race (German, Irish, and English ancestry)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Noah Baumbach, filmmaker)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globe)